These below policies describe the terms and conditions for collection, using, processing, disclosing, protecting of the information which is included, but not limited for business or personal information provided by the user.
All these policies include a legal agreement between the user of the website and our group, i.e., Rupee Station. When the user visits or access the website and provide information to the site, then they are consenting the team to use the data according to the policy.
The policy may get updated time to time. The user is requested to review it on an everyday basis.
TYPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY RUPEE STATION
- The name, address, date of birth, adhaar card, contact information, billing information, marital status, PAN number, the name of the bank where the user has a primary account, bank statements, pay slips
- Data regarding the employment, including years of exposure, details of interest, the name of the employer, and data of the office address ect.
- Information concerning the income tax returns.
- Credit-related data that is collected from other sources like the credit bureau is essential.
- Information about the transaction history like spending of data, call history, contact list.
- Data collected through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or other social media accounts of the users which have been linked to the account on the Website. We may receive the personal information from such social media. The user authorizes Rupee Station to collect, store, use and retains information and content following this Policy.
- Data that the user provides when they write directly to us (including by e-mail) or provide over telephone. They include recordings of telephonic conversations between the user and the call center executives for any query or assistance.
- Data concerning IMEI code, details on whether the user uses phone supports dual sim cards, mobile network, and the name of the device, device operating systems and IP address;
- Data related to other mobile applications installed on the device.
HOW DO WE USE THE APPLICANT INFORMATION?
- We verify identity and assess applications to monitor, improve and administer the website.
- Create and provide customized products and services offered by our third-party partners. They manage the risks including fraud that may be committed against Rupee Station or our partners.
- Examine how the website is used. This sends communication notifications, data regarding the products and services requested by the user or process queries.
- Accomplish the relationship with the user and provide the user with the information.
- Attend data analysis to develop the services provided to the User. Use the user information to comply with country laws and regulations.
- To conduct KYC for the third party partners based on the data shared by the user.
- This includes analyzing the bank statements and KYC.
All the information and data collected are secured & safe by us, and we only use them to provide a customized service to the users. We ensure and promise a complete reliable and trustworthy process of loan-taking from top banks and NBFCs with us.